Trailer For Julie and the Phantoms 2020 Tv Shows off the Glittery Ghost Boy Band
680 total views, 1 views today
In Kenny Ortega we trust
The trailer for Julie and the Phantoms is as heartwarming as it is fun. We’re introduced to Julie (newcomer Madison Reyes), a meek high schooler with a passion for music that has a shadow over it after the death of her mother. When Julie needs her mom most, she gets a little help from an equally spectral, but very surprising, helping hand in the form of a deceased trio of male rockers. These ghostly guys (Charlie Gillespie, Owen Patrick Joyner, Jeremy Shada) all recognize Julie’s talent and agree to help her pursue her dreams of music stardom while trying to finish their own earthly business before it’s too late. And sure, Julie and the Phantoms is aimed at a younger demo than the one I am currently part of, I am so thoroughly charmed by what I’m seeing in the trailer. Why not tune in for something light and energizing and, most importantly, which normalizes the idea of ghost-human teenage romance?
Here is what the cast of Julie and the Phantoms looks like!
Obviously this upcoming film looks like a highly successful one and nothing could have been possible without the very talented cast as well as crew members of the show. Here is a list of all of these very talented people employed in this tale.
- Madison Reyes is going to reprise the role of Julie
- Charlie Gillespie is going to enact the character of Luke
- Owen Patrick Joyner is going to do the part of Alex
- Jeremy Shada is going to reprise the role of Reggie
- Booboo Stewart is going to enact the character of Willie
- Cheyenne Jackson is going to do the part of Caleb
- Carlos Ponce is going to reprise the role of Ray
- Sony Bustamante is going to enact the character of Carlos
- Jadah Marie is going to do the part of Flynn
- Sacha Carlson is going to reprise the role of Nick
- Savannah Lee May is going to enact the character of Carrie
Here is what the plot of Julie and the Phantom is all about!
The tale is going to throw the entire spotlight on the character of Julie who happens to lose all the passion she had for music just last year when her mother died. But then later in the story, we find out that something happens which reignites her love for the rhythm.
The first season of Julie and the Phantoms consists of nine episodes, each with a 30-minute runtime. This musical teen series comes from showrunners and executive producers Dan Cross and David Hoge (The Thundermans, Pair of Kings). Ortega and George Salinas also serve as executive producers.