Top Medical Universities for MBBS in Russia
82 total views, 1 views today
About Russian Universities
Russian Universities has emerges as a world premier medical training hub in the world. It is the most popular destination for the students who wants to become a good doctor. Russia has many prestigious medical universities providing the world class training to many of the foreign students, steps into the universities every year.
Universities are well equipped and rich with all resources. They provide the modern infrastructure for living and advance hospitality management to serve the students. There living cost is very cheap, one can easily afford thing at reasonable price. Many Indian students are targeting medical universities of Russia.
Russian government has taken necessary steps for student’s faith. Admission procedure is also very simple and hassle free. Students don’t need to take entrance test or any Donation cost at admission time.
Medical universities in Russia are approved by Medical Council of India and listed in WHO world directory of medical schools. Degree from Russian universities are accepted globally. Here is a list of top ranked medical universities in Russia to study MBBS.
Top ranked Medical Universities in Russia
Russia has more than 70% universities offering medical studies. Russia has proudly announced that in world’s top 100 medical universities, 30 Universities are from Russia. So there is no doubt that Russia has ranked medical universities. Below mentioned are some top medical Universities of Russia;
- Crimea State medical university: Crimea is one of the best medical universities in Russia. Imparting education in field of medical from many years ago. University has transformed at many levels and now stands as the 4 highest approved university of Medicine.
- Mari state university: it s established in 1972. Providing various courses in medical field at graduate and post graduate level. It is working as an active partner with Russian Association of classic university. Modern infrastructure and latest technology are practiced in University.
- Kursk State medical University: Kursk medical university is counted in top ten medical Universities. It is established in of 1953. It is one of first medical university offering medical course in English language. It courses are recognized by major organization of world and prime institute for standard knowledge.
- Perm State Medical University: Perm University was founded on 1 October, 1961. It played vital role in developing State Higher Education to maintain a position in Russian federation. University has significantly advanced and rich in premises. It has its own research center, 40 laboratories, 150 classrooms, 28 computer labs 11 different buildings and all facilities for the students.
- Saint Petersburg Medical University: Saint Petersburg is an educational institution of medicine only for woman. It is founded in 1897 and the only university in Russia and Europe to award medical degree to women’s. It has 69 departments and 11 Institutions impart education.
- Moscow State University: it is situated in Moscow. Established in 1755 as nonprofit earning institute in Moscow. More than 30,000 students are enrolled in the University for Graduation and post graduation courses.
- Orenburg State Medical University: it is founded in 1955. Earlier it is known as Orenburg Polytech. It has undergone through various transformation. It also provides course related with medicine at graduate and post graduate level.
- Tver State Medical University: Working since last 70 years, it has been established in 1962. Providing course in scientific and medical, and provide shelter to the students from 50 different countries.
- Siberian State Medical University: University has established in 1878 and become a reputed education center for world education outside the world.
- Nizhny Novgorod State Medical University: basically it has been established in 1920 but undergone through various transformations. It is ranked as top 7th among 46 Medical higher Education’s in Russia.