Online Training of Data Science at devu.in
Data Science Training lets you gain expertise in Machine Learning Algorithms like K-Means Clustering, Decision Trees, Random Forest, and Naive Bayes using R. Data Science Training encompasses a conceptual understanding of Statistics, Time Series, Text Mining and an introduction to Deep Learning. Throughout this Data Science Course, you will implement real-life use-cases on Media, Healthcare, Social Media, Aviation and HR.
Before starting of with Data science you should understand what it is about and its benefits :
About Data Science Course
Data science is a “concept to unify statistics, data analysis and their related methods” to “understand and analyse actual phenomena” with data. Data Science Training employs techniques and theories drawn from many fields within the broad areas of mathematics, statistics, information science, and computer science from the sub-domains of machine learning, classification, cluster analysis, data mining, databases, and visualization. The Data Science Certification Course enables you to gain knowledge of the entire life cycle of Data Science, analyse and visualise different data sets, different Machine Learning Algorithms like K-Means Clustering, Decision Trees, Random Forest, and Naive Bayes.
Why one should take Data Science Course ?
1.The number of Data Science and Analytics job listings is projected to grow by nearly 364,000 listings by 2020 – Forbes.
2. The average salary for a Data Scientist is $120k as per Glassdoor .
3. Businesses analysing data will see $430 billion in productivity benefits over their rivals not analysing data by 2020.
Who should go for Data Science Course ?
The market for Data Analytics is growing across the world and this strong growth pattern translates into a great opportunity for all the IT Professionals. Our Data Science Training helps you to grab this opportunity and accelerate your career by applying the techniques on different types of Data. It is best suited for:
- Developers aspiring to be a ‘Data Scientist’
- Analytics Managers who are leading a team of analysts
- Business Analysts who want to understand Machine Learning (ML) Techniques
- Information Architects who want to gain expertise in Predictive Analytics
- ‘R’ professionals who wish to work Big Data
- Analysts wanting to understand Data Science methodologies
Prerequisites for Data Science Course – There is no specific pre-requisite for Data Science Training. However, a basic understanding of R can be beneficial