How to Build Trust with Clients with Testimonial Video Production?
Digital marketing and branding are integral to a company’s booming success. However, what’s more important is that building your brand solely on authenticity. Honest customer testimonials add the much-needed “feather in the cap.” If you click with your audience from the start, there’s nothing to stop your brand from becoming a universal favorite. Often, digital experts go for tacky lines, fake plots, and random colors for an instant appeal. However, the common factors that can help them connect and sell better go unnoticed. Do you want to know the hacks employed to create magic with testimonial video productions?
Below outlined are eight practical pointers that can give your brand and service the attention it deserves!
1. Prioritize Quality – Imagine curating beautiful shots but compromising on video quality! The worst that could happen to a marketing strategy is careless production planning. It’s no surprise that even mere black and white commercials get more recognition because of their well-mapped-out production values. Customers have a keen eye for details. Investing in all the aspects of pre and post-production areas reflects sincerity and commitment. A brand that strives to offer superior quality values customer satisfaction and happiness. Do individuals get attracted to such thoughtfulness? Absolutely!
2. Add Variety – It is vital to add variety for greater customer engagement. If you are a brand that sells only women-centric beauty products, maybe create the next testimonial video from a man’s perspective? Going out of the box is necessary to beat the heated competition that’s out and spread on a global level. If your previous testimonial videos only featured women talking about your brand, it’s time to take a break. Capturing a husband’s emotions while gifting his wife a piece of your brand can be super endearing. Also, if innovation is your brand goal, why leave it out when creating a testimonial video?
3. Ditch Ordinary – Adding an edge to your videos is what gives you the necessary cut over your competitors. Your customer testimonials must have truth and substance. Outer appeal is not enough when it comes to making your brand sound like a convincing value-for-money purchase. After all, ordinary is good, but if you can secure perfection, why not? Getting customer reviews that add a dash of confident individuality to your brand is precisely what you need to market the best testimonial videos.
4. Include Emotions – Testimonials are personal, and if your only agenda is to up your sale game, it is not going to work. Such videos must appeal to the audience’s emotions and aesthetics. Creating an immersive viewer experience requires the presence of soul and element into the testimonial video. Include real stories without the slightest hint of commercial shenanigans. Emotions connect well, even in areas where the intellect fails. Also, such a connection leads to relatability and drives product appeal.
5. Blend Results and Reaction – A winning hack is creating videos that include user reactions and results. This provides for greater reliability and credibility. When you wish to build trust, evidence of customer satisfaction always works. Testimonials already have the power to bring in prospective leads and clients. However, adding shots displaying the service and results can cause a greater stir and influx of buyers. This helps to get an interactive insight into your business and service offerings. Further, it adds weight to mere words and makes for a wholesome visual feast!
6. Bring in Clarity – You have the option to include many customer reviews or one at a time. Most brands add multiple shots and mix them up to create a single testimonial video. Perhaps, the idea is run by the logic of “more reviews mean more buyers.” Although, it may work for some brands. A safe and sure-shot way to make your testimonial videos more relevant is to include a single user story at a time. This helps to create focus and space for your marketing pitch. Clear, concise, and well-executed videos are unbeatable and help deliver better sales.
7. Keep it real – A lot of companies go for paid reviews and bot responses to gain credibility. These tomfoolery tactics may work for a while before ending in a consequent mess. When testimonials are solely based on authenticity and product likability, there is a gradual but abrupt flow of genuine buyers. This is imperative to keep earning brand popularity and attention. Such testimonials may also lead to a rise in user-generated content. These are self-made customer videos approving a product’s service efficiency. It is also a known fact about how well user-generated contents help build a positive brand image.
The icing on the cake is always going to be your brand values and service effectiveness. If the testimonials are doing great in the market, but your service productivity is failing, it’s time to get involved. Keep all dimensions of your business under proper vigilance and monitor. Is your production head not compatible enough? You can check out the video services offered by Cinevita Films for a rewarding experience.