Denver City, also known as Denver, is the capital and largest city of the U.S. state of Colorado. Located in the South Platte River Valley, Denver is situated at the base of the Rocky Mountains and is known for its scenic beauty and outdoor recreational opportunities.
The city has a population of approximately 700,000 people and is the 19th most populous city in the United States. Denver is home to many cultural attractions, including the Denver Art Museum, the Denver Museum of Nature and Science, and the Denver Performing Arts Complex.
Denver is also known for its craft beer industry and has over 150 breweries in the surrounding area. The city is a major transportation hub, with Denver International Airport being one of the busiest airports in the world.
Denver has a diverse economy that includes industries such as finance, healthcare, and technology. The city is also home to several major sports teams, including the Denver Broncos (football), Colorado Rockies (baseball), and Denver Nuggets (basketball).
Overall, Denver is a vibrant and growing city with a lot to offer residents and visitors alike.
- Visit the Denver Art Museum
- Take a stroll in the Denver Botanic Gardens
- Explore the Denver Zoo
- Tour the Colorado State Capitol Building
- Walk or bike the Cherry Creek Trail
- See a show at the Denver Performing Arts Complex
- Take a scenic drive up Mount Evans
- Visit the Red Rocks Park and Amphitheatre
- Go skiing or snowboarding at one of the nearby resorts
- Check out the Denver Museum of Nature and Science
- Take a tour of the Coors Brewery
- Experience the Denver International Airport’s art installations
- Visit the Molly Brown House Museum
- See the city from above with a hot air balloon ride
- Take a brewery tour and enjoy some craft beer
- Walk around the historic Larimer Square
- Visit the Denver Center for the Performing Arts
- Go shopping at the 16th Street Mall
- See a concert or event at the Pepsi Center
- Explore the Colorado Railroad Museum
- Take a food tour of the city
- Go whitewater rafting on the Arkansas River
- Check out the street art in the RiNo Art District
- Visit the Buffalo Bill Museum and Grave
- Explore the Great Divide Brewing Company
- Go on a ghost tour of the city
- Take a ride on the Denver B-cycle bike-sharing program
- Visit the Denver Firefighters Museum
- Try your luck at the casinos in Black Hawk and Central City
- Attend a sports game or concert at the Empower Field at Mile High Stadium.