6 THINGS NOT-TO-DO AFTER LASER THERAPY FOR VARICOSE VEINS.
1. Do not sit on floor/bed with your legs crossed or having down, make them rest on a high stool.
2. Do not stand in one place for longer than 10 minutes, keep moving your legs.
3. Hot baths, heavy weight lifting, and long travel are forbidden for 2 weeks.
4. Do not sleep with the stockings on.
5. Do not walk or wear stocking, when you having swelling.
6. Do not panic in case you notice any swelling/blister/bleeding from puncture site or anywhere along the vein. Apply pressure for 5 minutes and keep leg elevated and tie the crepe bandage, squeeze out all the blood from the bleeding site, clean with liquid Betadine and apply a dressing. Change dressing daily till bleeding stop. Take an earlier appointment if bleeding does not stop after three days.